The Aprisa SR family provides narrow band point-to-multipoint radio communications, designed and optimised for SCADA and telemetry applications. The Aprisa SR provides up to 19.2 kbit/s capacity for everyday applications, with two Ethernet ports and one serial port. The Aprisa SR+ provides industry leading capacity of up to 120 kbit/s for more data-intensive applications, with four build-configurable ports for advanced flexibility.
Aprisa SR is ideal data radio solution for:
• Low voltage distribution automation: automatic recloses, load break switches, fault indicators, transformers
• AMI / AMR: low density data concentrator backhaul
• Measuring flow, pressure, reservoir and intake levels
• Controlling well, lift, booster and pump stations
• Measuring casing pressures, temperatures, gas lift and flow valve positions
• Controlling shutdown and segmenting valves
360 degree security protection, including AES 256 encryption, data authentication and micro-firewall.
Optimized for SCADA applications
Advanced, efficient channel access and traffic management.
Easy configuration and management
Laptop-free install and over the air software upgrades.
Reliable and robust
SWorld utility applications, and easily integrated with current SCADA infrastructure.
Twice the voice capacity, allowing additional users on the system without the need for additional frequencies or infrastructure.